Art Glass Association of Southern California
39th Annual Members' Exhibition
August 25 - September 7, 2020
Exhibit Location: Gallery 21, Spanish Village Art Center, 1770 Village Place,
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA, 92101
Entry Deadline: Sunday, August 16, 2020, by midnight
Show Dates: August 27, 2020 - September 6, 2020
Art Intake: August 25, 2020 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Art Pickup: September 7, 2020 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
This year because of Covid-19, we are having the show, but it will be scaled back. For
the show this year:
- There will be no entry fees for the show this year.
- Each member can enter up to three (3) pieces of art. They can be new or old and
may have been entered before.
- The show will no judging of the art this year.
- There will be no prizes this year, except for the “People’s Choice Award”, which will
be a cash award.
- There will be no ribbons awarded for the show this year.
- There is no need for categories, since the art will not be judged. We are
requiring them only to provide information to the public.
- Spanish Village has said there will be no reception for the show this year.
- There will be no raffle this year. 2019 ribbon winner’s donations will roll over to
the 2021 show. The 2019 ribbon winner's should hold their donations
until next year.
- There will be no Glass Boutique this year.
You must be a member to participate in this show. All entrants will be required to sit for one day and/or volunteer for one spot to help with the production of the show.
Email the Show Director, Krista Heron with questions or to volunteer for the show. firstname.lastname@example.org